Sunday, October 5, 2008

First Entry/Dresser project



Hello internet world!


This is my first blog.


How does one begin their very first blog entry?


After some quick consideration I figure it would be hepful so start off with some kind of explainationabout my plans for this blog. So here is what I came up with.


Mission Statement:
I have no definite plans for this blog such as a specific theme. I mostly intend on posting whatever random thoughts and information I feel like.


Okay! Now that I have that out of the way I'll tell you a little bit about my latest project I began this weekend. I am redesigning my dresser. I am trying to make it somewhat match the side table I did several months ago.
My younger brother was kind enough to help me with the sanding of the base. I am saving the drawers to do later. I also started the mosaic on the top by gluing some broken pieces of a golden plate on the edges into a border similar to the one I made for the side table. It seems to be coming along a little quicker than the side table since I am more familiar with the process. It still takes some time because of all the detail involved.


I'll keep you updated as I work. Hopefully I'll be able to work on it more this week.

-Miss Flamingo-Pink

No comments: